Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter Weekend

As I'm sure you all have noticed, I'm way behind on blog posts. I'll do better, I promise. In the spirit of catching up, here are a bunch of pictures from our Easter weekend in Fayetteville with Nana and Boppa. As you'll see, we were WAY too busy to stop and blog!!

We spent some time strawberry picking. Isaac didn't help fill the bucket, but by the time we left his stomach was definitely full!!

DSC_0002_2805

DSC_0023_2826

Next activity, dye easter eggs. Isaac was really good at this though he needs to practice on the gentle placement aspect of handling eggs!

DSC_0038_2841

DSC_0044_2847

DSC_0064_2865

My goofy little munchkin...you'd never guess he'd been into the strawberries again by the looks of his face now would you?

DSC_0049_2852

One sleepy little guy. I love the way he holds onto the blanket!

DSC_0054_2856

Easter morning...let's see what the Easter Bunny brought us.

DSC_0068_2724

DSC_0079_2735

After church, there was an easter egg hunt in the church yard. Isaac has "trained" since March for hunting easter eggs. However, we trained with empty eggs. So when he picked up the first egg and heard something in it all he wanted to do was open the egg right then and there! This definitely lowers the number of eggs you get in your basket! He sure did have fun though!

DSC_0092_2749

DSC_0098_2754

Nana and Boppa with the boys.

DSC_0114_2771

Two cute boys...

DSC_0126_2786

Annual family Easter photo!

Family2

After church we had our annual Raynor picnic at Nana and Boppa's house. I have found that having 2 kids seemed to result in no pictures of the actual picnic event. I guess we were just having too much fun!!

It was a beautiful, fun filled Easter weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I sent you some of the family fun in Dropbox . We sure did enjoy having you!

    ReplyDelete