Over a month ago, my friend at work, Troy, told Isaac that he would take him fishing one day. As I mentioned earlier this week, Isaac NEVER forgets. He has asked me about Troy and fishing at least twice a week ever since. Well, this weekend, Troy and his family took us fishing at a pond in Cary. We all had a blast.
Isaac was interested in the actual fishing part for probably the first 45 minutes.
Even though all the adults caught at least one bass, Troy seemed to be the expert. Here he is after letting Isaac reel in the fish he caught. He tried to get Isaac to hold it and throw it back in but Isaac wasn’t quite ready for all that!!
Lucas wasn’t all that impressed by our catch. By the look on his face I’m guessing he thought he could do better!
Isaac with Troy’s son Marshall. Would you believe these two both had wet feet within minutes of this picture!?!
Isaac and his super cool frog lure. The kids had more fun with the bait than anything!!
We had a great morning at the pond. I definitely see more fishing in this family’s future!!
Yay for multiple posts in one week! Glad you're catching up b/c I missed your stories and pictures.
ReplyDelete