We've been very busy over the last few weeks getting ready for and enjoying the Christmas season. The boys are very diligent about opening the windows on their online advent calendar that Aunt RaRa and Aunt Cindy sent them. In fact, I'm fairly certain that they would open every window, all day, every day if I were to let them. They have really enjoyed making snowmen, wreaths, trains, and much more together. Great buy RaRa & Cindy!!

We've also tried our hand this year at the baking part of Christmas. We've made peanut butter balls, haystacks, cowboy cookies, 3-color cookies and are saving the Lebkuchen project for when daddy gets off work this week. They've enjoyed making a mess of the kitchen with mommy, taste testing, and devouring the final products!
We've also tried our hand this year at the baking part of Christmas. We've made peanut butter balls, haystacks, cowboy cookies, 3-color cookies and are saving the Lebkuchen project for when daddy gets off work this week. They've enjoyed making a mess of the kitchen with mommy, taste testing, and devouring the final products!
Last night while fixing dinner, I laughed as I heard Isaac singing Jingle Bells in the back yard. When I looked out the window, this is the sight I saw. According to Isaac, he is the reindeer pulling Santa (Lucas) in his sleigh! (There is a long rope tied between the two in this picture.)

No comments:
Post a Comment