Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lucas … 1 month

I can’t believe my little man is one month old already! Time sure does fly by especially when you’re having fun, and we’ve definitely had fun during his first month. We’ve spent time with the house full of guests and action, followed by times of quiet and just getting to know each other. I’ve cherished every minute.

DSC_0032_0536

Isaac has already become a wonderful big brother too. He takes care of Lucas and wants to include him in everything. He knows Lucas is hungry when he cries and doesn’t hesitate to help him find his pacifier when he drops it. He has informed me that Lucas (who I am breastfeeding) drinks milk from the left and cranberry juice from the right…this was news to me as the lactation consultant led me to believe they were both milk! Winking smile The thing I love the most though is how when Lucas starts to cry, Isaac immediately starts to sing. And believe it or not, it usually works, and Lucas calms down and listens. He loves his big brother already!

Happy 1 month birthday Lucas! We love you so much.

1 comment:

  1. Isaac is such a trip!!! I love the way his mind works!!!
    Happy 1 month birthday, Lucas. Nana and Boppa love you!

    ReplyDelete