Thursday, January 28, 2010

Putt Putt Golf

For my birthday this weekend, we took Isaac to play putt putt for the first time at Adventure Landing. He was all too excited to get out of the truck to go see the giant giraffes and elephants that lined the course. We got him his own special little plastic club and he seemed pretty interested in the game right from the start. He watched me putt my ball down to the first hole and then into the cup. Then he came running down to the hole with his club in hand, reached into the hole and pulled out the ball, stopped to smile at me, and then turned and threw my ball right into the pond! Then he looked back at Brian and I like "what next?" It was too funny. He did eventually get to the point of understanding that you were supposed to putt the balls before you throw them, but Brian and I spent most of the game chasing after golf balls bouncing along the pathways and into the bushes. I have to say though that it was pretty fun.








I can't upload videos with this computer, and I really wish I could for this picture. It took him about 5 throws to get the ball to stay in this hole. He just kept throwing it too hard and it would bounce out. He was so annoyed, but it was so funny!


Isaac loves playing sports, but his first love is still the animals. He loved visiting with Mr. Elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment